Sloane Square, LondonThe Holy Trinity Church Sloane Square is a London Anglican parish church. It was built in 1888-90 at the south-eastern side of Sloane Street, to a striking Arts & Crafts design, by the architect John Dando Sedding and paid for by 5th Earl of Cadogan, in whose London estate it lay.
Covent Garden, LondonSt Paul's is widely known as the Actor's Church. The connection with the theatre began as early as 1662 with the establishment of the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, and was further assured in 1723 with the opening of the Covent Garden Theatre - now The Royal Opera House. Those two were the starting place for the 'the West End', and both were, and are, in the Parish.
London Bridge, London, SE1 9DASt Saviour's Church became Southwark Cathedral in 1905. The diocese which it serves stretches from Kingston-upon-Thames in the west to Thamesmead in the east and Gatwick Airport in the south. It has a population of two-and-a-half million people, served by over 300 parishes. In 2000, major extensions designed by Richard Griffiths were added north of the Cathedral; these provide meeting and conference rooms, a library, the Education Centre, the Shop and Refectory. Now as a Cathedral, Southwark is once again (as in monastic days) a centre for a pattern of daily worship within the English cathedral music tradition.