Start Date: Saturday 20th January
End Date: Friday 20th April
London’s New Year’s Day Parade 2018 was the best yet. We want to celebrate all of our UK & EU participants that have helped make our parades so special throughout the years.
LNYDP is running a competition, across Twitter, Facebook & Instagram, for all past and present participants and we’re calling on YOU to interact with us throughout the next few months on our Social Media Channels.
Here’s what we want our past & present participants to do:
• Encourage all your members to Follow our Social Media channels!
• Tweet @Lnydp and hashtag #lnydp
• Post your behind the scenes and parade pictures from past years.
• Post pictures of your group preparing for other events
• Post pictures of your group participating in other events
• Be as creative as you want to be!
• Don’t forget to tag us in your post!
The deadline for the first competition is April 20th and to be successful you will have to be the most creative and most consistent with your posts over the next 3 months.
PLEASE NOTE: The competition does not include London Boroughs or groups affiliated with past Borough entries. You must be a member of a group that entered independently into London’s New Year’s Day Parade to enter the competition.
What Do You Win?
The lucky winner will receive:
• A £500 Cheque – to be spent on your next LNYDP entry
• A Special Video Interview – with you and your group, which will be published online.
• An LNYDP T-Shirt – for each member of your group
• An Induction into the ‘LNYDP Legends’ Hall of Fame on Facebook
The winner will be chosen by the LNYDP Team
We will run 3 competitions throughout the year, starting from Saturday 20th January.
LNYDP Social Media
You can find us on:
Search for: @Lnydp